Price: $0.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
I'm looking to try out this lens, only looking for a black version. Please note that it's currently in stock on Mandler's website and the final out the door price (including shipping) is $348 (no accessories, I don't need/want them).
So doesn't make sense for me to pay close to that, or even more than that, for an open box, like new, barely used, whatever condition plus accessories I don't want/need.
So hit me up if you got one in great condition and your offer and please include/factor in something like USPS priority shipping (which should be around $15).
Appreciate the heads up! But yeah I just ordered one too. I read the fine print and they only do warranty on lenses bought directly from them and seen a few too many QC issues in case need to swap one out.
Also everyone wanted at or near retail MSRP so makes no sense to buy used at that point! $348 shipped. Enjoy yours!
From what I've seen the black aluminum has worked some things out, most notably the infinity focusing. Heard Mandler has no problem issuing replacements if there's an issue as well. Makes no sense overpaying for a preowned. Cheers to both of us getting a good copy!