fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Malick80's message #17060259 « Bought: Black Mandler 35mm F2 »

  

Malick80
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
WTB: Black Mandler 35mm F2


Item 1: Black Mandler 35mm F2

I'm looking to try out this lens, only looking for a black version. Please note that it's currently in stock on Mandler's website and the final out the door price (including shipping) is $348 (no accessories, I don't need/want them).

So doesn't make sense for me to pay close to that, or even more than that, for an open box, like new, barely used, whatever condition plus accessories I don't want/need.

So hit me up if you got one in great condition and your offer and please include/factor in something like USPS priority shipping (which should be around $15).



Price: $
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 23, 2026 at 11:50 AM
Malick80
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
WTB: Black Mandler 35mm F2


Item 1: Black Mandler 35mm F2

I'm looking to try out this lens, only looking for a black version. Please note that it's currently in stock on Mandler's website and the final out the door price (including shipping) is $348 (no accessories, I don't need/want them).

So doesn't make sense for me to pay close to that, or even more than that, for an open box, like new, barely used, whatever condition plus accessories I don't want/need.

So hit me up if you got one in great condition and your offer and please include/factor in something like USPS priority shipping (which should be around $15).


Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jun 23, 2026 at 11:50 AM





  Previous versions of Malick80's message #17060259 « Bought: Black Mandler 35mm F2 »