Fun to come back and re-edit old pics. Haven't been able to re-create these shots with more pixels or a better lens. It's way too late and I way over sharpened them lol. Oops. Big crops.
BigBabyMoses06 wrote:
Fun to come back and re-edit old pics. Haven't been able to re-create these shots with more pixels or a better lens. It's way too late and I way over sharpened them lol. Oops. Big crops.
chuck4242 wrote:
Hahaha! They do seem to be thinning them out!
I never knew that squirrels could be so destructive "chuck"! They chewed through my vinyl siding, trashed my attic, over 20 years have eaten 90% of my flower bulbs.....my neighbor's house they "scratched" through their ceiling and landed in the family room!
Rabies?? That one "rests with the fishes"!
Dan( Lake Vermillion)
Danpbphoto wrote:
....have eaten 90% of my flower bulbs.....
Dan if you haven't tried this trick that another gardener told me about when planting bulbs give them a dusting of Cayenne Pepper both on the bulb and in the hole you are planting the bulb. I tried that several years ago and although they still dig up the odd bulb in general they have left most of mine mine alone.
Under the big top!
It was a very humid yet mild morning as I passed my County's Fairgrounds...."black bottomed" clouds were everywhere! The sun was "sandwiched" between an upper and lower cloud bank sending out a fixed sun beam.
I spoke to one of the female performers when I was taking some photos.....she had tights on so I "assumed" she was a performer AND her legs, gams, were beautiful!!!!
She did NOT want me to take a photo..her hair was in curlers! To myself this would have been a priceless image of a 2026 cirque de soleil type athlete in hair curlers with stunning athletic legs....and smoking!!!!!
She had NO makeup on yet was delicate and beautiful! Extremely "well endowed" and VERY shapely despite a "bath robe?"
Dan
My daze as a small lad living in Iowa, 1950's Rob! Lake Vermillion
I LOVED N. Minnesota!
Dan
My father..about 1940..when Pearl Harbor attacked he enlisted in the Navy..Met my mother in Bethesda while both still in the Navy MOM WAS HIS SUPERIOR nco. He always called her chief!????