fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon 26mm f/2.8 ($325)

  
 
BSPhotog
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 26mm f/2.8 ($325)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 26mm f/2.8



Sold 3 following


Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks


I purchased this lens new from Adorama (02/07/2023) and have loved it across a few different Z bodies. Lens is in great shape, no scratches that I could see on either end. I did my best to blow off dust but there is a little still showing in the photos. There is soe wear on the focus ring in one spot (see photo). I'm also including a B+W T Pro 007 clear filter sized for the front of the hood. I am not a fan of clear filters for protection, but with the front element extending, I wanted to protect this area a bit.

I stopped using my Z8 for wide shooting when I picked up a Q2 last year, so this one has not been getting use.





  LEICA Q2    SUMMILUX 1:1.7/28 ASPH. lens    28mm    f/5.6    1/250s    400 ISO    0.0 EV  






  LEICA Q2    SUMMILUX 1:1.7/28 ASPH. lens    28mm    f/5.0    1/250s    400 ISO    0.0 EV  






  LEICA Q2    SUMMILUX 1:1.7/28 ASPH. lens    28mm    f/5.0    1/250s    400 ISO    0.0 EV  






  LEICA Q2    SUMMILUX 1:1.7/28 ASPH. lens    28mm    f/5.6    1/500s    400 ISO    0.0 EV  






  LEICA Q2    SUMMILUX 1:1.7/28 ASPH. lens    28mm    f/5.0    1/1000s    400 ISO    0.0 EV  






  LEICA Q2    SUMMILUX 1:1.7/28 ASPH. lens    28mm    f/5.0    1/1000s    400 ISO    0.0 EV  






  LEICA Q2    SUMMILUX 1:1.7/28 ASPH. lens    28mm    f/5.6    1/500s    400 ISO    0.0 EV  



Edited on Jul 03, 2026 at 08:39 AM · View previous versions



Jun 21, 2026 at 08:55 PM
twvancamp
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 26mm f/2.8 ($325)


PM


Jul 01, 2026 at 08:37 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account