fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of BSPhotog's message #17059369 « Sold: Nikon 26mm f/2.8 ($325) »

  

BSPhotog
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon 26mm f/2.8 ($330)


Item 1: Nikon 26mm f/2.8

I purchased this lens new from Adorama (02/07/2023) and have loved it across a few different Z bodies. Lens is in great shape, no scratches that I could see on either end. I did my best to blow off dust but there is a little still showing in the photos. There is soe wear on the focus ring in one spot (see photo). I'm also including a B+W T Pro 007 clear filter sized for the front of the hood. I am not a fan of clear filters for protection, but with the front element extending, I wanted to protect this area a bit.

I stopped using my Z8 for wide shooting when I picked up a Q2 last year, so this one has not been getting use.

Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Jun 21, 2026 at 08:55 PM
BSPhotog
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon 26mm f/2.8 ($350)


Item 1: Nikon 26mm f/2.8

I purchased this lens new from Adorama (02/07/2023) and have loved it across a few different Z bodies. Lens is in great shape, no scratches that I could see on either end. I did my best to blow off dust but there is a little still showing in the photos. There is soe wear on the focus ring in one spot (see photo). I'm also including a B+W T Pro 007 clear filter sized for the front of the hood. I am not a fan of clear filters for protection, but with the front element extending, I wanted to protect this area a bit.

I stopped using my Z8 for wide shooting when I picked up a Q2 last year, so this one has not been getting use.

Price: $330.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Jun 21, 2026 at 08:55 PM
BSPhotog
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon 26mm f/2.8 ($350)


Item 1: Nikon 26mm f/2.8

I purchased this lens new from Adorama (02/07/2023) and have loved it across a few different Z bodies. Lens is in great shape, no scratches that I could see on either end. I did my best to blow off dust but there is a little still showing in the photos. There is soe wear on the focus ring in one spot (see photo). I'm also including a B+W T Pro 007 clear filter sized for the front of the hood. I am not a fan of clear filters for protection, but with the front element extending, I wanted to protect this area a bit.

I stopped using my Z8 for wide shooting when I picked up a Q2 last year, so this one has not been getting use.

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Jun 21, 2026 at 08:55 PM





  Previous versions of BSPhotog's message #17059369 « Sold: Nikon 26mm f/2.8 ($325) »