fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon 300 PF & Nikon FTZ I with boxes

  
 
Enduro2
Online
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 300 PF & Nikon FTZ I with boxes


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 300 PF f4 with box, hood and case

Sold


Price: $750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS


For sale is a used Nikon 300 PF F4 with hood, box/papers and soft case. Also is wrapped in a camo sleeve that was on when I bought it used. Great lens and images are nice and sharp, only selling because I wanted more reach and blight the Z 180-600.

Price is PayPal FF only and includes USPS shipping. If you have any questions or need more photos please let me know!


• • •


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon FTZ I with box

Sold


Price: $120.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS


For sale is a used Nikon FTZ I with box and papers. Bought as a combo with the above lens. Everything works well just moving to all Z mount as well!



Edited on Jul 03, 2026 at 02:21 PM · View previous versions



Jun 16, 2026 at 07:32 PM
naturesmoments
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 300 PF & Nikon FTZ I with boxes






Jul 03, 2026 at 02:02 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account