fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Enduro2's message #17056884 « Sold: Nikon 300 PF & Nikon FTZ I with boxes »

  

Enduro2
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon 300 PF & Nikon FTZ I with boxes


Item 1: Nikon 300 PF f4 with box, hood and case

For sale is a used Nikon 300 PF F4 with hood, box/papers and soft case. Also is wrapped in a camo sleeve that was on when I bought it used. Great lens and images are nice and sharp, only selling because I wanted more reach and blight the Z 180-600.

Price is PayPal FF only and includes USPS shipping. If you have any questions or need more photos please let me know!



Price: $750
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon FTZ I with box

For sale is a used Nikon FTZ I with box and papers. Bought as a combo with the above lens. Everything works well just moving to all Z mount as well!



Price: $120.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 16, 2026 at 07:32 PM
Enduro2
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon 300 PF & Nikon FTZ I with boxes


Item 1: Nikon 300 PF f4 with box, hood and case

For sale is a used Nikon 300 PF F4 with hood, box/papers and soft case. Also is wrapped in a camo sleeve that was on when I bought it used. Great lens and images are nice and sharp, only selling because I wanted more reach and blight the Z 180-600.

Price is PayPal FF only and includes USPS shipping. If you have any questions or need more photos please let me know!

Will sell both together for $825+shipping!

Price: $800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon FTZ I with box

For sale is a used Nikon FTZ I with box and papers. Bought as a combo with the above lens. Everything works well just moving to all Z mount as well!



Price: $120
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jun 16, 2026 at 07:32 PM





  Previous versions of Enduro2's message #17056884 « Sold: Nikon 300 PF & Nikon FTZ I with boxes »