New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              19              end

Techart Pro LM-EA9 Review

Munro303

Upload & Sell: Off
p.20 #1 · p.20 #1 · Techart Pro LM-EA9 Review

Here in China a second hand xpro 3 is more than a second hand X-T5.. but this thread really got me thinking Iíd like an autofocus option with all my M lenses. I have VC 21 1.4 and 3.5, 50 1.0, 90 2.8 and 75 2.0, mr ding 50 1.1, LLL 35 2.0 and 50 2.0 After collecting all these lenses, it feels crazy to add a Q3 for an autofocus option just because itís a Leica brand. I personally love using different focal lengths depending on mood so the Fuji option sounds great.. thanks for the insightful info here

Mar 31, 2024 at 11:04 PM
WandringCloud

p.20 #2 · p.20 #2 · Techart Pro LM-EA9 Review

It works surprisingly well with Elmar 50/2.8 collapsible. Add a macro adapter and you can focus from 0.25m to infinity.

a7cr+lm-ea9+macro adapter+elmar50/2.8

May 06, 2024 at 01:03 PM
Fred Miranda
Admin
Upload & Sell: On
p.20 #3 · p.20 #3 · Techart Pro LM-EA9 Review

I wanted to give an update on my second LM-EA9. It's working great and hasn't had any issues. My first copy was a bit flaky and ended up dying completely. So far, so good!

May 19, 2024 at 12:02 AM
Nocc
• •
p.20 #4 · p.20 #4 · Techart Pro LM-EA9 Review

Thatís great to hear! Did you have to buy a second one or was it replaced under warranty?

Fred Miranda wrote:
I wanted to give an update on my second LM-EA9. It's working great and hasn't had any issues. My first copy was a bit flaky and ended up dying completely. So far, so good!

May 19, 2024 at 12:13 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Fred Miranda
Admin
p.20 #5 · p.20 #5 · Techart Pro LM-EA9 Review

Nocc wrote:
Thatís great to hear! Did you have to buy a second one or was it replaced under warranty?

I bought it because it was no longer under warranty.

May 19, 2024 at 09:25 AM
WandringCloud

p.20 #6 · p.20 #6 · Techart Pro LM-EA9 Review

Initially, I believed it was only capable of driving small lenses; however, it turns out it can also handle heavier M mount lenses. This might, however, reduce the motor's lifespan.

May 27, 2024 at 02:04 AM
Fred Miranda
Admin
p.20 #7 · p.20 #7 · Techart Pro LM-EA9 Review

WandringCloud wrote:
Initially, I believed it was only capable of driving small lenses; however, it turns out it can also handle heavier M mount lenses. This might, however, reduce the motor's lifespan.

If your lens is heavy but your camera body is light, hold the camera and lens by the lens instead of the camera when the adapter is autofocusing.

May 27, 2024 at 10:08 AM
WandringCloud

p.20 #8 · p.20 #8 · Techart Pro LM-EA9 Review

Fred Miranda wrote:
If your lens is heavy but your camera body is light, hold the camera and lens by the lens instead of the camera when the adapter is autofocusing.

Thank you, Fred, for the tip. Yes, if you don't hold the lens those tiny motors won't be able to push it forward.

Jun 02, 2024 at 09:40 AM

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.