p.148 #1 · Life on the Street - Post your Street Photography here
I have been struggling with this image on "how" I want it to look...it is a metal copper structure with the sun directly left frame, 10am-ish,,very bright....the patina was very nice but I only saw this in b&w..
Dan
p.148 #5 · Life on the Street - Post your Street Photography here
I am sorry to be posting so many images of my "dahlias" but each is so varied when viewed up close and the rose tipped petals each have different tones of red...black...
I was a good year for my patio garden! Extremely dry with watering twice a day.
p.148 #9 · Life on the Street - Post your Street Photography here
Iowa's(Sibley) most elevated, height wise, and a "stop" for the trains that carried Iowa corn all across the World.
Of few things I remember, photographically, about my childhood was these "transformers( movie kind)" of agriculture dotting the flat farm land of all of Iowa as far as the eye could see.
Next the olde Burma Shave mini billboards tooting their shaving creme/cream......
My father's home until World War II. He answered the call, as did my mother the "Chief" of the family!
I was collecting stamps and listening to my crystal radio using my bed springs as the "receiver" of radio waves.
Dan
p.148 #10 · Life on the Street - Post your Street Photography here
Pre my above post, you guyz are killen it here!"
90F was our nightly LOW for the day most of the summer!!!! Hottest summer on record for my area!
I have the "screen shot" of 1 day my neighbor's kids fried an egg on the sidewalk!.Well the temp scale on tv is what I have...they kids ate the eggs before they knocked on my door....!...Gotta find it!
Dan