p.2 #11 · It's been a while...whew! Spring things:)
Do my eyes deceive me? Are you sore from doing something you haven't done in a long time? What a treat to see your name in list with the rest of the cool kids.
What a fine set to come back with Karl. I don't think I have ever seen or even heard of a Palm Warbler before, extra points just for that!
The whatever the hell it is flowering is lovely, I got to that one and realized it was you, it has your fingerprints all over it.
Beauty on the Dfly, I might clone the stick out of the bottom left.
The goose and the Spotted had me laughing, very creative comps to make those work
I'm sure the fire was interesting, luckily the wind was in your favor!
So good to see you back in the saddle again, I hope you enjoyed taking them as much as I enjoyed looking at them