p.1 #1 · It's been a while...whew! Spring things:)
My first outing this year, long long overdue. Last minute decision to spend a few hours at one my locals and step away from a home project that has had me inside for months.
So I will call this a practice run I had to remember how to process again! Call them as you see them, your input is always appreciated. Thanks for stopping by.
Karl
Karl Witt 2021
Palm Warbler
Karl Witt 2021
Palm Warbler
Karl Witt 2021
Flowering
Karl Witt 2021
Dragon parked
Karl Witt 2021
Hey you looking at me, I'm looking at you?
Karl Witt 2021
I'll keep an eye out this way
Karl Witt 2021
OK Ill get a little 'shut eye' too
Karl Witt 2021
Curious Spotted Sandpiper (correct ID?)
Karl Witt 2021
Fire Monster! A controlled burn of invasive Phragmite grasses, pretty intense to watch the fire!
p.1 #4 · It's been a while...whew! Spring things:)
Did you get the Spotted Whats His Face in Huron? I have never seen one before. Would you like to photograph the prescribed burns we do at the park next spring? I may no a guy that can give you a ring
p.1 #17 · It's been a while...whew! Spring things:)
So nice to see your beautiful work again Karl. They always have such a nice feel to them.
This set is full of lots of surprises especially the Sandpiper and the Goose.
Glad you got out as we certainly reaped the benefits. Hope all is well.