fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Karl Witt's message #15581295 « It's been a while...whew! Spring things:) »

  

Karl Witt
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
It's been a while...whew! Spring things:)


My first outing this year, long long overdue. Last minute decision to spend a few hours at one my locals and step away from a home project that has had me inside for months.

So I will call this a practice run I had to remember how to process again! Call them as you see them, your input is always appreciated. Thanks for stopping by.

Karl



Apr 29, 2021 at 07:33 AM
Karl Witt
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
It's been a while...whew! Spring things:)


My first outing this year, long long overdue. Last minute decision to spend a few hours at one my locals and step away from a home project that has had me inside for months.

So I will call this a practice run I had to remember how to process again! Call them as you see them, your input is always appreciated. Thanks for stopping by.

Karl



Apr 29, 2021 at 07:32 AM
Karl Witt
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
It's been a while...whew! Spring things:)


My first outing this year, long long overdue. Last minute decision to spend a few hours at one my locals and step away from a home project that has had me inside for months.

So I will call this a practice run I had to remember how to process again! Call them as you see them, your input is always appreciated. Thanks for stopping by.

Karl



Apr 28, 2021 at 08:24 PM





  Previous versions of Karl Witt's message #15581295 « It's been a while...whew! Spring things:) »