After renting the d750 and playing with it for about 15 minutes I decided to bring it on a shoot. First time using nikon was definitely different but after using the rental for the weekend I placed an order Note - the sigma 35 needed some adjustment as distant objects weren't 100% in focus, but still a keeper.
The adorable brother and sister (?) on their way to school and the light on the woman's mentally focused face are super!
The last shot reminds me of the Miss's grandparents' old house. Especially with the weathered boards. It reminds me of the earthy smell in their house.
Stunning shot Joey... through an airplane window yet. It doesn't get much better than this.
The D750 is looking better and better to me, both as I see photos and as I read reviews of hands on experience. Since I'm a hobby shooter who is very satisfied with my D700, I'll not likely rush out to but one, however. I'm content to wait for prices to soften on the used market, as I've done with my last few cameras. But I'll always appreciate fine photos like this. Thanks.