fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       7              9       …       29       30       end
  

D750 Images

  
 
Joseph.
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.8 #1 · D750 Images


Went ahead and used the updated DNG converter and I'm finally able to work in Lightroom again. woohoo!







SoCal sunset




Oct 03, 2014 at 12:29 PM
SGallant
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.8 #2 · D750 Images


Nothing fancy, but a higher ISO shot from a wedding in a dark poorly lit church yesterday.







11400 ISO



Oct 05, 2014 at 08:38 AM
Dustin Gent
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.8 #3 · D750 Images


dammit you guys! Here I was all content with my D600, and now I am thinking... 11.400 ISO looks super good!


Oct 05, 2014 at 11:42 AM
SGallant
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.8 #4 · D750 Images


I forgot to mention. It was processed in lightroom from a raw. Not to in camera. No noise reduction was added.


Oct 05, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Joseph.
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.8 #5 · D750 Images


Took the D750 on my night ride

















Oct 05, 2014 at 01:19 PM
carlitos
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.8 #6 · D750 Images


Just curious - Huntington Beach power plant in 2nd photo? Where is bike path in 3rd photo?

Haven't lived in SoCal in 10 years, but power plant looked familiar.



Oct 05, 2014 at 02:48 PM
anthonysemone
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.8 #7 · D750 Images


DontShoot wrote:
LR doesn't read the NEFs yet, so these are SOOC, just resized the JPG in PS.

That Zeiss 135 Apo-Sonnar is not bad.. not bad at all. Some quick shots outside


Damn, am I glad I didn't sell my 135/2 Could be a 750 in my future



Oct 05, 2014 at 04:33 PM
Joseph.
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.8 #8 · D750 Images


carlitos wrote:
Just curious - Huntington Beach power plant in 2nd photo? Where is bike path in 3rd photo?

Haven't lived in SoCal in 10 years, but power plant looked familiar.


I believe it's either the Hyperion treatment plant or the Chevron refinery. It's Dockweiler beach



Oct 05, 2014 at 04:43 PM
Joseph.
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.8 #9 · D750 Images


D750 + Zeiss 135/2 Apo-Sonnar

















Oct 06, 2014 at 12:27 AM
SGallant
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.8 #10 · D750 Images


Another from Saturday's wedding.









Oct 06, 2014 at 11:37 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

SGallant
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.8 #11 · D750 Images


Some more from weddings last weekend.





























































Oct 08, 2014 at 08:08 PM
Joseph.
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.8 #12 · D750 Images


Quick snap of my kids at the park







Oct 11, 2014 at 11:43 PM
mshi
Offline
• • • •
[X]
p.8 #13 · D750 Images


Wow! What a badass lens!


Oct 11, 2014 at 11:55 PM
Gary Coyle
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.8 #14 · D750 Images


ONE from me

ISO 12,800




Oct 12, 2014 at 01:22 PM
juvx
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.8 #15 · D750 Images


A few from this weekend using the 24-120 F4. Cant wait for lightroom to support its raw i really dont like shooting JPEGs

















Oct 13, 2014 at 12:28 AM
jigesh
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.8 #16 · D750 Images


Few random shots from yesterday:






















Oct 13, 2014 at 02:31 PM
markchan
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.8 #17 · D750 Images


I just got the D750 a few days ago.
Here are a few shots I took with some old D lenses.


Window Light by MarkChanPhoto, on Flickr


Mirror Shot by MarkChanPhoto, on Flickr


Doorway Shot by MarkChanPhoto, on Flickr


Mirror Shot by MarkChanPhoto, on Flickr


Golden Hour by MarkChanPhoto, on Flickr


Tiny Flower by MarkChanPhoto, on Flickr




Oct 19, 2014 at 11:01 AM
nick53097
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.8 #18 · D750 Images


Few from this morning (Calatrava Art Museum in Milwaukee)

















Oct 30, 2014 at 08:54 AM
GeoLaing
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.8 #19 · D750 Images


Yes, Camera Raw 8.7 converts D750 NEF to DNG. I just converted my first D750 shots and processed in LR5. Quick and painless.


Oct 30, 2014 at 05:47 PM
backdoorhippie
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.8 #20 · D750 Images


FYI, while the beta version of ACR will successfully convert D750 NEF files to DNG for use by Lightroom or Photoshop, the conversion may not be accurate, particularly at higher ISO's. I have view NEF files in Nikon ViewNX2 and they are distinctly different than their DNG counterparts. I realize that ViewNX2 will apply the Nikon camera profile, but even with a neutral profile the appearance is different.

I only raise this issue because if you apply edits in Lightroom to a DNG file, they may not be transferable "as is" to the NEF file once Lightroom and ACR come out of beta for the D750.

I'm please as I can be with the performance of my D750. High ISO noise is even lower than I've dealt with on the D610 an I can set Auto ISO to a max of 12800 and not even worry about it. Really a super camera.












Oct 31, 2014 at 09:40 AM
1       2       3       …       7              9       …       29       30       end






FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       7              9       …       29       30       end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account