plaiditude wrote:
I have a D7200 which I love and a D600 which I get frustrated at sometimes. I keep flip flopping between adding a D500, or replacing my D600 with a D750. I shoot families (mostly the "kids running around" kind) and weddings. Took some searching to find this thread, thought it would be nice to see some new images posted for the D750
The D750 is great for weddings as well as keeping up with the kids. It would also compliment the D7200 nicely.
Gary Clennan wrote:
Excellent Charles! Love both sets. Quit trying to indirectly get me back to Nikon again!!
Thank you Gary I just received my D750 back from Nikon with a new shutter with the recall. I purchased the D750 second hand at about 1/2 the normal price, grey import and Nikon still replaced the shutter within 4 days. Basically a new camera now! Nikon service in Australia is amazing.
Also I have just received my 58/1.4. This lens is wonderful for portraits, and in some ways reminds me of my 50L/50 Nocti f/1.0