fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       23              25       …       29       30       end
  

D750 Images

  
 
jr19
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.24 #1 · D750 Images


Practicing with off camera lighting...

Brody by Jeff R, on Flickr



Jan 10, 2016 at 10:58 PM
Cliff L.
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.24 #2 · D750 Images


I didn't discover that the D750 had a monochrome picture style, until after I had sold the camera... but it sure works well.

Edited on Jun 23, 2017 at 08:54 AM · View previous versions



Jan 12, 2016 at 08:27 AM
golfinz
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.24 #3 · D750 Images









Jan 12, 2016 at 10:50 AM
2of9
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.24 #4 · D750 Images


This was with the Mitakon 85mm F/1.2.

penny by Khoua Lee, on Flickr



Jan 12, 2016 at 03:58 PM
williamk10
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.24 #5 · D750 Images


Nikon 24.0-70.0 mm f/2.8

Æ’/2.8 42.0 mm 1/500 iso400, no flash








Jan 12, 2016 at 04:51 PM
eke2k6
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.24 #6 · D750 Images


A really simple image, but one of my favorites. It also shows how great the simple little 50mm 1.8G is.








Jan 14, 2016 at 12:21 PM
barrywinnipeg
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.24 #7 · D750 Images


molson wrote:
I didn't discover that the D750 had a monochrome picture style, until after I had sold the camera... but it sure works well.



I'm usually not a big fan of B&W but this one is really nice.



Jan 14, 2016 at 12:36 PM
scubacrazy
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.24 #8 · D750 Images


A quick question for all you D750 owners:

Do any of you use older Ai or Ai-s lenses on your 750?
I have a few, and need to know how it manually focuses and performs,
Thanks,



Jan 17, 2016 at 08:50 PM
jr19
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.24 #9 · D750 Images


I haven't posted in a while...here are a few.

Bald Eagle by Jeff R, on Flickr

Dylan by Jeff R, on Flickr

Bath Time by Jeff R, on Flickr

So Serious by Jeff R, on Flickr



Jan 31, 2016 at 11:35 PM
msauk
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.24 #10 · D750 Images


Been shooting the D700 for the past few years, I have to say, the image quality and high iso range of the D750 is simply amazing. The ISO noise is so easy to manage even in extreme ISO images. Love it







Feb 09, 2016 at 09:20 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

ksutton
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.24 #11 · D750 Images


on the beach in Malibu...







Feb 10, 2016 at 09:59 PM
dhamments
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.24 #12 · D750 Images


scubacrazy wrote:
A quick question for all you D750 owners:

Do any of you use older Ai or Ai-s lenses on your 750?
I have a few, and need to know how it manually focuses and performs,
Thanks,


I use MF glass predominantly on my D750... I've added the magnifying DK-21M eyecup to the body, increasing the image size in the viewfinder to make them easier to focus. The "green dot" focus verification on my body works very well and I have no difficulty focusing my many MF lenses.... here's my Manual Focus Lens album from my Flickr page, if you are interested in seeing some examples...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dhamments2013/albums/72157641851976374

If you're interested in MF glass, the best forum on the internet regarding the subject (IMHO) just happens to be here on Fred Miranda...

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/929565

It's over five years old and approaching 6000 pages.... so, it will take a bit of time to read through it, but the folks on this thread are the best.... very welcoming with some of the best experts on the subject anywhere, always willing to help. Hope to see you there!!

I'll finish off with two of my recent favourites taken with my D750.. first with the manual focus 55mm f1.2 SC Auto (4 shot hand held panorama) and the second with the AF-S 70-20mm f4 zoom...

DSC_8447 Pano by David Hamments, on Flickr

DSC_8048 by David Hamments, on Flickr

Cheers and good light,
David



Apr 22, 2016 at 08:29 PM
scubacrazy
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.24 #13 · D750 Images


Thanks for sharing those 2 beautifully sharp and clear shots.
I would have needed at least an 800mm to take the second pic, as I wouldn't want to get that close !
Love your Flickr collection too. Will have to dust off my old MF glass now.



Apr 23, 2016 at 05:11 PM
ariel777
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.24 #14 · D750 Images


Taken with the 300/4 PF and the 1.4TCIII.....


Ariel (2 of 3).jpg by olivertolliver, on Flickr

Ariel (3 of 3).jpg by olivertolliver, on Flickr

Ariel (1 of 1).jpg by olivertolliver, on Flickr

Ariel (1 of 1).jpg by olivertolliver, on Flickr




Apr 24, 2016 at 08:54 PM
scubacrazy
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.24 #15 · D750 Images


Stunning images of a beauty of a bird.
That really is a great lens, even with the TC.
I was thinking of getting the old 300mm f4, but the shots I am seeing from the new lens are amazing.



Apr 25, 2016 at 06:09 PM
Bruce_T
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.24 #16 · D750 Images


Elder son home for a visit. Nikon 70-200/4 @200mm and f/5.6, bounced flash.








Jul 17, 2016 at 10:28 PM
Elisha82
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.24 #17 · D750 Images


Elisha Jesudason, on Flickr


Jul 18, 2016 at 12:46 PM
Bruce_T
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.24 #18 · D750 Images


Elisha, that looks like when BOTH of our boys come home for a visit.

Nice rim light!



Jul 18, 2016 at 01:26 PM
mp0363
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.24 #19 · D750 Images


D750 <3 my 6 element Nikkor AF 35mm f/2D

_MDP0484 by mp0363, on Flickr

Edited on Nov 11, 2016 at 06:49 PM · View previous versions



Jul 18, 2016 at 03:02 PM
plaiditude
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.24 #20 · D750 Images


I have a D7200 which I love and a D600 which I get frustrated at sometimes. I keep flip flopping between adding a D500, or replacing my D600 with a D750. I shoot families (mostly the "kids running around" kind) and weddings. Took some searching to find this thread, thought it would be nice to see some new images posted for the D750


Aug 28, 2016 at 02:03 PM
1       2       3       …       23              25       …       29       30       end






FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       23              25       …       29       30       end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account