fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       25              27       …       29       30       end
  

D750 Images

  
 
Desmolicious
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.26 #1 · D750 Images


I bought my D750 off this site, cuz the price was so good I couldn't resist. I'm mainly a film shooter and do not get much joy from shooting digital but I have to give this camera props. It is just phenomenal at what it does. Yeah I wish it was built as nicely as my F6, had the dedicated pro buttons etc but I programmed what is there to suit, and this thing just plain works.
A selection that most prob I previously posted elsewhere. Lenses were the 24-120 vr4, and some manual stuff (can't find the notes write now)























Nov 11, 2016 at 05:19 PM
charles.K
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.26 #2 · D750 Images


Picture This! wrote:
Beautiful work Charles.


Thank you very much



Nov 11, 2016 at 06:31 PM
charles.K
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.26 #3 · D750 Images


Shots from Currumbin beach yesterday afternoon













Nov 12, 2016 at 08:04 PM
joefoo
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.26 #4 · D750 Images









Nov 29, 2016 at 07:41 AM
mp0363
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.26 #5 · D750 Images


With the D500 on a FedEx truck, I did the symbolic attachment of my 14-24 last night. I'll keep her like this until she dies. She may be the jack of all trades, master of none, but I adore her and the images I've captured over the past two years. I'm more of a Dad with a camera than landscape guy, but now she'll be my specialized ultra wide.

right down the line by mp0363, on Flickr

golden gate bridge by mp0363, on Flickr



Nov 29, 2016 at 12:51 PM
Cliff L.
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.26 #6 · D750 Images


A shot from Waterton Lakes last winter...

In case you were curious what the weather was like (and you were wondering if the trees were really bent over like that) when I made this photo, here's a short video clip on YouTube:






Stormy Winter Morning, Waterton Lakes



Edited on Jan 08, 2017 at 02:59 PM · View previous versions



Dec 14, 2016 at 11:45 AM
photondev
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.26 #7 · D750 Images


Otay Lakes scene with Nikon 70-300VR




Dec 22, 2016 at 07:55 PM
photondev
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.26 #8 · D750 Images


Another lake scene in black and white 70-300VR




Dec 22, 2016 at 08:29 PM
eke2k6
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.26 #9 · D750 Images


Some more recents



























Dec 22, 2016 at 11:34 PM
MorningWalk
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.26 #10 · D750 Images


eke2k6 wrote:
Some more recents


Excellent portraits! Thanks for posting.




Dec 23, 2016 at 07:56 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

mp0363
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.26 #11 · D750 Images


Merry Christmas

_MDP0257-Edit by mp0363, on Flickr



Dec 25, 2016 at 11:06 PM
Bruce_T
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.26 #12 · D750 Images


Just a snapshot, but the D750 nailed focus with the 85/1.8G wide open and close to minimum focus distance in near darkness (we were watching "Scrooged", and the TV was the only light in the room). Bounced flash for light.







Dec 26, 2016 at 10:25 AM
bocajrs
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.26 #13 · D750 Images


D750+70-200 2.8VR2







Dec 28, 2016 at 12:56 PM
MRM4
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.26 #14 · D750 Images


Desmolicious wrote:
I bought my D750 off this site, cuz the price was so good I couldn't resist. I'm mainly a film shooter and do not get much joy from shooting digital but I have to give this camera props. It is just phenomenal at what it does. Yeah I wish it was built as nicely as my F6, had the dedicated pro buttons etc but I programmed what is there to suit, and this thing just plain works.
A selection that most prob I previously posted elsewhere. Lenses were the 24-120 vr4, and some manual stuff (can't find the notes write now)


The colors in those shots are spectacular. I bought a D7200 last fall and was disappointed in the colors, might have had a lame copy. May have to give the D750 another look.



May 05, 2017 at 12:32 PM
bocajrs
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.26 #15 · D750 Images


Lets keep the thread alive



c bocajrs 2016




May 05, 2017 at 01:13 PM
Photozack81
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.26 #16 · D750 Images


My most recent D750 shot

_DSC1025 by Zack, on Flickr



May 06, 2017 at 09:06 AM
bocajrs
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.26 #17 · D750 Images


Geese



c bocajrs 2016




May 08, 2017 at 09:02 AM
Photozack81
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.26 #18 · D750 Images


_DSC1105 by Zack, on Flickr


May 08, 2017 at 12:51 PM
danh920
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.26 #19 · D750 Images


some lunchbreaks this week






















May 13, 2017 at 09:57 PM
eke2k6
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.26 #20 · D750 Images


D750 + 35mm Art: forever my favorite combo




















May 20, 2017 at 09:53 AM
1       2       3       …       25              27       …       29       30       end






FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       25              27       …       29       30       end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account