Ross Martin wrote:
Very cool! I stared at this a long time trying to guess what it was before reading your caption.
Thank you! Having fiddled around in Helicon Focus, I've certainly grown to appreciate the incredible work that more seasoned macro photographers are putting in to create that type of image.
That particular image is stacked from 167 shots and it bothers me to no end that I managed to start a few tenths of a millimeter to far "in", making the closest part out of focus. Oh well, live and learn I guess...
Jack Flesher wrote:
Too bad you had to shoot these on the "marginal" 200-600!
Seriously, excellent work! I hope the guys putting this lens dead last over in the new 400/600 thread see these. My copy of the 200-600 works this well too
Thanks !
When I had my Sony system, both my 200-600 and my 100-400 GM the older version were excellent lenses.
I shoot with Olympus 4/3 these days.
Ronny
Sony ILCE-7RM3 + FE 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 G OSS by Ronny Olsson, on Flickr
Sony ILCE-7RM3 FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS by Ronny Olsson, on Flickr
From a local lake this morning. The leaves here are just starting to change. There was no wind this morning and the temperature was fairly cold, I knew the chance of getting mist was going to be pretty good.
ILCE-7RM6FE 100-400mm F4.5 GM OSS lens191mmf/4.51/60s100 ISO0.0 EV
ILCE-7RM6FE 100-400mm F4.5 GM OSS lens158mmf/4.51/30s100 ISO0.0 EV
ILCE-7RM6FE 100-400mm F4.5 GM OSS lens100mmf/5.61/25s100 ISO0.0 EV
ILCE-7RM6FE 100-400mm F4.5 GM OSS lens151mmf/4.51/400s1250 ISO-0.7 EV
ILCE-7RM6FE 100-400mm F4.5 GM OSS lens400mmf/4.51/640s2500 ISO-0.7 EV
ILCE-7RM6FE 100-400mm F4.5 GM OSS lens317mmf/4.51/640s1600 ISO-0.7 EV
ILCE-7RM6FE 100-400mm F4.5 GM OSS lens300mmf/4.51/640s1600 ISO-0.7 EV