Staying in Gyeongju, S Korea on the second evening there for the next few images. They are from a royal tomb area. One of the tombs was open for people to visit...
AGeoJO wrote:
Staying in Gyeongju, S Korea on the second evening there for the next few images. They are from a royal tomb area. One of the tombs was open for people to visit...
All captured using Sony G 20-70mm on A7c R
Very nice, Joshua!
There is an airshow in Hungtington Beach this weekend, crazy crazy strong lineup, perhaps the best lineup in the whole country this year. You can still see it on Sunday if it's your thing. I wish I were there!
Featuring
- USAF Thunderbirds
- RCAF Snowbirds
- RAF Falcons
- USAFA Wings of Blue
- USAF F-22 Raptor Demo
- USAF Heritage Flight [P-38 Lightning and F-22 Raptor]
- US Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet Demo
- US Navy F-35C Lightning II Demo
- USMC MV-22 Osprey Demo
- RAF C-17 Globemaster III Flybys
- Greg Colyer [T-33 Shooting Star and TBM Avenger]
- Michael Goulian [Extra 330SC]
- Torrey Ward [SubSonex]
- Bob Carlton [FoxJet Sailplane]
- Luke Czepiela [STOL Carbon Cub]
- Emma McDonald [Extra 300L]
- Jason Somes [MiG-17]
- Mike Daniel [STOL Carbon Cub]
- Jeff Boerboon [Extra 330SC]
- Aaron Fitzgerald [Bo 105]
- Dawn Patrol Airshows [Van’s RV (x 7)]
- F-5E/F Tiger II Flybys
- B-25 Mitchell
There is an airshow in Hungtington Beach this weekend, crazy crazy strong lineup, perhaps the best lineup in the whole country this year. You can still see it on Sunday if it's your thing. I wish I were there!
Featuring
- USAF Thunderbirds
- RCAF Snowbirds
- RAF Falcons
- USAFA Wings of Blue
- USAF F-22 Raptor Demo
- USAF Heritage Flight [P-38 Lightning and F-22 Raptor]
- US Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet Demo
- US Navy F-35C Lightning II Demo
- USMC MV-22 Osprey Demo
- RAF C-17 Globemaster III Flybys
- Greg Colyer [T-33 Shooting Star and TBM Avenger]
- Michael Goulian [Extra 330SC]
- Torrey Ward [SubSonex]
- Bob Carlton [FoxJet Sailplane]
- Luke Czepiela [STOL Carbon Cub]
- Emma McDonald [Extra 300L]
- Jason Somes [MiG-17]
- Mike Daniel [STOL Carbon Cub]
- Jeff Boerboon [Extra 330SC]
- Aaron Fitzgerald [Bo 105]
- Dawn Patrol Airshows [Van’s RV (x 7)]
- F-5E/F Tiger II Flybys
- B-25 Mitchell...Show more →
Thank you, Doug! I appreciate your encouragement, too. I considered going, but I’m about to leave on another trip—this coming Monday, actually. Plus, Southern California feels like an oven right now. It’s over 100 degrees where I live as I write this, and it’s barely afternoon. In another two or three hours, it’ll be unbearable… outside, that is .