Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of carstenw's message #9645026 « Pano-mania »

carstenw
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Pano-mania

Really?

Keep in mind that the original screenshot is almost 2560x1600. The only way for me to see your photo as a whole is to scroll along a whole bunch, seeing chunks at a time, or just to downsize it, which means that I see it the size I prefer, but without the sharpness that you intend. That image in this medium has no possibility of making any kind of impact, other than it is BIG.

And this is only a side issue anyway. You posting an image 2867 wide means that apart from a few people with high-end IBM monitors, no one will be able to see your image without scrolling, and probably a significant proportion of people will not even be able to see the full height, whereas just a few posts before you, someone posts a 600-wide panorama. I cannot understand that it seems I am the only person bothered by this. Are there only PC users here?

Jun 03, 2011 at 06:51 PM
carstenw
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Pano-mania

Really?

Keep in mind that the original screenshot is almost 2560x1600. The only way for me to see your photo as a whole is to scroll along a whole bunch, seeing chunks at a time, or just to downsize it, which means that I see it the size I prefer, but without the sharpness that you intend. That image in this medium has no possibility of making any kind of impact, other than it is BIG.

And this is only a side issue anyway. You posting an image 2867 wide means that apart from a few people with high-end IBM monitors will be able to see your image without scrolling, and probably a significant proportion of people will not even be able to see the full height, whereas just a few posts before you, someone posts a 600-wide panorama. I cannot understand that it seems I am the only person bothered by this. Are there only PC users here?

Jun 03, 2011 at 06:44 PM

Previous versions of carstenw's message #9645026 « Pano-mania »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.