Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of CGrindahl's message #9571571 « Shooting with Tubes »

CGrindahl
Upload & Sell: Off
Shooting with Tubes

Are you using a reversing ring mounted at the end of the extension tube?

This is an interesting idea. I have a reversing ring and have used it with the 24 f/2.8 AI-s and it gets me incredibly close to my subject, but I haven\'t tried slipping an extension tube into the mix. You\'re breathtakingly close with these shots. And by kit lens what do you mean? I\'m curious...

Here\'s another shot taken this afternoon with a 36mm tube attached to the 200 f/4 AI-s, which cut the minimum focusing distance of this lens down to about 24-30 inches.

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-iv1skUMShlg/TchgFhO0-uI/AAAAAAAAHlw/7W-zzw01Z70/s1000/200.36.RedRoseInBush.jpgg

Mar 18, 2013 at 07:45 PM
CGrindahl
Upload & Sell: Off
Shooting with Tubes

Are you using a reversing ring mounted at the end of the extension tube?

This is an interesting idea. I have a reversing ring and have used it with the 24 f/2.8 AI-s and it gets me incredibly close to my subject, but I haven\'t tried slipping an extension tube into the mix. You\'re breathtakingly close with these shots. And by kit lens what do you mean? I\'m curious...

Here\'s another shot taken this afternoon with a 36mm tube attached to the 200 f/4 AI-s, which cut the minimum focusing distance of this lens down to about 24-30 inches.

May 09, 2011 at 08:19 PM

Previous versions of CGrindahl's message #9571571 « Shooting with Tubes »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.