Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of CGrindahl's message #8778981 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

CGrindahl
Upload & Sell: On
Manual Focus Nikon Glass

DJ - Absolutely, you were able to keep up with this youngster, or at least your lens with a little help from you left hand kept up... You're right, of course, this lens has a long minimal focus distance... of course, that can work well if what you're shooting is up in the air.

I hadn't entered the lens into the camera as yet so the EXIF is screwed up, but this WAS shot wide open with the 200 f/4 AI-s that i came upon for the princely sum of $89 Buy it Now on E-Bay. That no doubt spurred my interest in these manual focus lenses.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-4j5C3afmvVQ/TKz_RjGx4-I/AAAAAAAADsI/9oQMDbHSUqg/s1200/PurpleBlossoms200.jpg

Jun 02, 2012 at 03:51 PM
CGrindahl
Manual Focus Nikon Glass

DJ - Absolutely, you were able to keep up with this youngster, or at least your lens with a little help from you left hand kept up... You're right, of course, this lens has a long minimal focus distance... of course, that can work well if what you're shooting is up in the air.

I hadn't entered the lens into the camera as yet so the EXIF is screwed up, but this WAS shot wide open with the 200 f/4 AI-s that i came upon for the princely sum of $89 Buy it Now on E-Bay. That no doubt spurred my interest in these manual focus lenses.

Nov 01, 2010 at 12:36 AM
CGrindahl
Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Aug 26, 2010 at 04:59 AM
CGrindahl
Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Aug 24, 2010 at 12:01 AM
CGrindahl
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

I hadn't entered the lenses into the camera as yet so the EXIF is screwed up, but this WAS shot wide open with the 200 f/4 AI-s that i came upon for the princely sum of $89 Buy it Now on E-Bay. That no doubt spurred my interest in these manual focus lenses.

Aug 23, 2010 at 11:58 PM

Previous versions of CGrindahl's message #8778981 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »