Upload & Sell: Off
| Houston, The Einstein has landed || |
1) the reflector/ modifier clamps are better than on my Zeus heads reflector held more securely in place.
2) the 2.49Ghz Cybersync CSXV transceiver is tiny (pix link later). When plugged all the Einstein defaults to letting cybersync system control functions. Unplug it and all functions look to be controlled by the function and adjust buttons (non-membrane type) on the head.
3) the back panel is very logically, simply laid out and marked.
4) with new 8.5HOR reflector it is very efficient. At 10 feet at full power, measured with Sekonic L-758dr meter set to ISO 100, on axis reading is consistently f/32 + 0.2
Baretube (no reflector) reading is a consistent f/11 + 0.9
5) at minimum power: bare tube reading is f/1.0 + .1, with 8.5HOR, f/2.0 + 0.2
* note on readings, this are with my meter, it is factory calibrated, the readings I am reporting may not match your meter or camera.
5) The entire Einstein looks professional enough that I can't see anyone questioning your professional qualifications based on the looks of your euipment.
I'll do more thourough testing later. These are just my initial impressions