Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of JWilsonphoto's message #11416015 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

JWilsonphoto
Upload & Sell: On
Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Yes, I shot all these exteriors from the top of my trailer. Partly because the builder installed that goofy fence to direct traffic through the sales office and then on to the street full of models. My trailer is worth it's weight in gold for so many reasons, the custom platform I had built on top is just one of them.

No Brian, I didn't want to wear out the impact of super imposing dusk shots on all the screens, so I just left the "Cars" image on this one.

Something most of you will probably never need to know, this afternoon I was moving from a dining room shot to the next set up and was blowing out the candles on the dining room table. They were in hurricane style glass shrouds. One large one in the middle and two smaller ones on each side. I blew out the first little one, then the big middle one, I leaned over the third one and the smoke from the last one made be instantly sneeze. Seems the design of the glass shroud was perfectly shaped to propel the molten wax right back into my face and my right eye. Needless to say, this is hardly any fun at all. I don't think I did any permanent damage, but my right eye is a bit sore. Could have been a lot worse I guess. Hope it's back to 20/20 when I rack out at 5 tomorrow to wrap up the marathon.

Mar 15, 2013 at 12:51 AM
JWilsonphoto
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Yes, I shot all these exteriors from the top of my trailer. Partly because the builder installed that goofy fence to direct traffic through the sales office and then on to the street full of models. My trailer is worth it's weight in gold for so many reasons, the custom platform I had built on top is just one of them.

Mar 15, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Previous versions of JWilsonphoto's message #11416015 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »