Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of asiostygius's message #11402425 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

asiostygius
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Before bed two more shots from my second day at Pompeii.

Pompeii road showing the pedestrian crossings:

Pompeii road showing the pedestrian crossings by labecoaves, on Flickr

D7000 + Micro-Nikkor 55mm f/3.5 ai, ISO 320, wide open at 1/8000s.

Road inside ancient Pompeii with stone blocks supposedly used for pedestrian crossings to sidewalks. At the same time there are enough spaces for cart traffic.
The roads were paved with slabs of lava rock. Most of Pompeii's roads included sidewalks. The visible ruts were left in the road by the cart wheels.

Remains of a door's house at Via dell'Abondanza in Pompeii:

Remains of a door's house at Via dell'Abondanza in Pompeii by labecoaves, on Flickr

D7000 + Micro-Nikkor 55mm f/3.5 ai, ISO 320, f/5.6 at 1/3200s.
These remains of a door were recovered by the plaster cast system. Large decoration bronze studs are still in the place.

Mar 09, 2013 at 03:45 AM
asiostygius

Road inside ancient Pompeii with stone blocks supposedly used for pedestrian crossings to sidewalks. At the same time there are enough spaces for cart traffic.
The roads were paved with slabs of lava rock. Most of Pompeii's roads included sidewalks. The visible ruts were left in the road by the cart wheels.

Remains of a door's house at Via dell'Abondanza in Pompeii by labecoaves, on Flickr

These remanis of a door were recovered by the plaster cast system. Large decoration bronze studs are still in the place.

Mar 09, 2013 at 03:44 AM
asiostygius

These remais of a door were recovered by the plaster cast system. Large bronze studs are still in the place.

Mar 09, 2013 at 03:19 AM

Previous versions of asiostygius's message #11402425 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »