Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of PetKal's message #11389370 « For those who upgrade to 1Dx, was it worth it? »

PetKal
Upload & Sell: On
Re: For those who upgrade to 1Dx, was it worth it?

StillFingerz wrote:
PetKal wrote:
StillFingerz wrote:
I've a bit of software, closet painter here; not very good either, that lets me apply patterns to an image; Corel Painter. Your image looks much like one of the 'mosic' patterns available, hope that isn't an SOOC image; jpeg, if so that's quite the binary hiccup

Jerry, you know that I never touch Photoshop. It is an SOOC JPG.

Perhaps one or two of those 11 batt volts misbehaved...if that's SOOC, was it the only image or is it consistently creating that pattern...yikes

The image file written on the other (backup) card turned out OK like below.
I think my 1DX could be NFG.

Mar 04, 2013 at 04:44 AM
PetKal
Upload & Sell: On
Re: For those who upgrade to 1Dx, was it worth it?

StillFingerz wrote:
PetKal wrote:
StillFingerz wrote:
I've a bit of software, closet painter here; not very good either, that lets me apply patterns to an image; Corel Painter. Your image looks much like one of the 'mosic' patterns available, hope that isn't an SOOC image; jpeg, if so that's quite the binary hiccup

Jerry, you know that I never touch Photoshop. It is an SOOC JPG.

Perhaps one or two of those 11 batt volts misbehaved...if that's SOOC, was it the only image or is it consistently creating that pattern...yikes

The image file written on the other (backup) card turned out OK like below.
I think my 1DX could be NFG.

Mar 04, 2013 at 02:11 AM

Previous versions of PetKal's message #11389370 « For those who upgrade to 1Dx, was it worth it? »