Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Bifurcator's message #11381967 « External hard drive advice for windows vista »

Bifurcator
Upload & Sell: On
Re: External hard drive advice for windows vista

I can't help what the software tells me. Others are showing burst rates of over 280MB/s. And if you look around you will see that while most report top speeds around 200MB/s there is difference ratio of 25% on the lower end between test systems. And no, the difference between 200MB/s and the 210 to 240 I claimed is NOT "15 to 28%". How's that math work? Try more like 5% or something... So no, I don't see why anyone has any questions. This isn't the end of the world ya know... it's not like Obama won a second term in office or anything... Oh wait... oops... never mind... go ahead and freak out...

Feb 28, 2013 at 09:44 PM
Bifurcator

I can't help what the software tells me. Others are showing burst rates of over 280MB/s. And if you look around you will see that while most report top speeds around 200MB/s there is difference ratio of 25% on the lower end between test systems. And no, the difference between 200MB/s and the 210 to 240 I claimed in So no, I don't see why anyone has any questions. This isn't the end of the world ya know... it's not like Obama won a second term in office or anything... Oh wait... oops... never mind... go ahead and freak out...

Feb 28, 2013 at 09:43 PM
Bifurcator

I can't help what the software tells me. Others are showing burst rates of over 280MB/s. So no, I don't see why anyone has any questions. This isn't the end of the world ya know... it's not like Obama won a second term in office or anything... Oh wait... oops... never mind... go ahead and freak out...

Feb 28, 2013 at 09:35 PM
Bifurcator

I can't help what the software tells me.

Feb 28, 2013 at 09:30 PM

Previous versions of Bifurcator's message #11381967 « External hard drive advice for windows vista »