Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of FlyingPhotog's message #11377030 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

FlyingPhotog
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

stevez wrote:
Anybody hear about this New Hampshire bill proposing to ban aerial photography of residences? Seems like they were specifically worried about drones and other UAVs, but as written it includes any aerial platform, which means that if you want to take a picture of somebody's house you have to be standing on the ground. So what's the difference between standing on public property and taking a photo of the exterior of somebody's house and flying overhead in public airspace and taking a photo?

http://agbeat.com/business-news/aerial-photography-ban-proposed-for-all-but-government/

Typical ill-informed, knee-jerk, don't-just-stand-there-do-something legislation that will undoubtedly end up in court and therefore suck more resources from areas where they could be put to better use.

I'm beginning to think the Constitution needs to be amended such that there are not only minimum ages stated for elected office, but maximum ages as well.

Two words would cure most "age-related" stupidity in government: Term Limits

Feb 26, 2013 at 09:47 PM

Previous versions of FlyingPhotog's message #11377030 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »