Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of PetKal's message #11369931 « Gear duck IF tip for Jerry etc. »

PetKal
Upload & Sell: On
Gear duck IF tip for Jerry etc.

I am also assuming that a person can only do a minor movement of the camera/lens slowly, i.e. a few inches, and depress a remote shutter release. Not much more than that.

Therefore, the starting position of a bird should be stationary and prefocused on, and then do a capture on takeoff without much, or any tracking.

We also need someone like Jerry to chirp in and help validate my simulation/assumptions.

Here's another one, the same shot parameters as above.

Feb 24, 2013 at 12:39 AM
PetKal
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Gear duck IF tip for Jerry etc.

I am also assuming that a person can only do a minor movement of the camera/lens slowly, i.e. a few inches, and depress a remote shutter release. Not much more than that.

Therefore, the starting position of a bird should be stationary and prefocused on, and then do a capture on takeoff without much, or any tracking.

We also need someone like Jerry to chirp in and help validate my simulation/assumptions.

Here's another one, the same shot parameters as above.

Feb 23, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Previous versions of PetKal's message #11369931 « Gear duck IF tip for Jerry etc. »