Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Angry's message #11363036 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

Angry
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Magic levitating Bulls .......makes you wonder what it takes to lift 1/2ton+ vertically like that ....although it was the landing I feard...he just missed the rider on the ground........YIKES !!
I also got one of the real rodeo heroes. the Clowns being very friendly with a very pissed off bull......they got so close that it nearly looks like the Clown was cuddling the bull.......

Standing on the outside lookin in.....Its not just US politics thats in a mess....

We have professional idiots down here too, Labour Government got in...out of all the Labour ministers in Governmemnt 97% were Union officials....never held a proper job or run a business....Scary thought....
Our encumbent Prime Minister is woman who has no idea,....& in a power struggle she managed to oust the prime minister who was voted in,,,..
However its all about to end ,.....they have decided to call an election,.....in November,.....the rats are now leaving the sinking ship....safe with thier lifetime Pensions for 10 years of incompetant service...
It just goes on & on....

The problem we have here is same as US, too many self interests & too much pocket lining, ...too much incometance...rant over,

On the Chocolate bar fornt , Im shooting a one off life saving bar to jim,....interesting to see how US customs treats a chocolate bar......lol

Feb 21, 2013 at 12:11 AM

Previous versions of Angry's message #11363036 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »