Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              3569      
       3571              4396       4397       end

Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

astrobrian
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3570 #1 · p.3570 #1 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

JWilsonphoto wrote:
I don't know Wrei, there aren't that many members of congress or the administration who have anything to cut off, well Hillary and Nancy Pelosi, but where do you go after that?

Feinstein, Ried, Brady, and Shiela Jackson Lee from Houston, I could probably think up a few others but the vision of them going to get that surgery has me cracking up

Feb 20, 2013 at 09:16 PM
gerov
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3570 #2 · p.3570 #2 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

They all ought to be put on a barge and sent down river, but that would be wasting a perfectly good barge...

edit - ToP image... just got home

Canon EOS 5D Mark II    EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens    105mm    f/11.0    1/5000s    800 ISO    0.0 EV  

Edited on Feb 21, 2013 at 02:23 AM · View previous versions

Feb 20, 2013 at 09:37 PM
MMcGrath
• • • •
p.3570 #3 · p.3570 #3 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Passing FL100 in the climb to FL220 on departure from Dubai.

Feb 20, 2013 at 11:08 PM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3570 #4 · p.3570 #4 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Yup! Would any of us have our jobs if we we're performing at a 9% approval rating? BTW, more shoes continue to drop, not that it makes any difference to the folks in favor of what's taking place. The uninsurable healthcare promise, from the bill we had to pass to see what's in it, was discontinued last week, becase "it wasn't financially viable". Funny how that didn't get much press coverage. If a conservative had foisted half this stuff on us, there would be blood in the streets. Truly amazing to witness, and all this from a guy who pledged to have the deficit halved by this point.

One thing I'll agree with the president on, he really didn't have any idea what he was inheriting. Being a communiy organizer and a present voter in Illinois wouldn't really prepare a person for the most powerful and complicated position in the world. It appears that the time is right for ineptitude. I feel like I' on a five year Carnival cruise.

Feb 20, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Angry
• • •
p.3570 #5 · p.3570 #5 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Magic levitating Bulls .......makes you wonder what it takes to lift 1/2ton+ vertically like that ....although it was the landing I feard...he just missed the rider on the ground........YIKES !!
I also got one of the real rodeo heroes. the Clowns being very friendly with a very pissed off bull......they got so close that it nearly looks like the Clown was cuddling the bull.......

Standing on the outside lookin in.....Its not just US politics thats in a mess....

We have professional idiots down here too, Labour Government got in...out of all the Labour ministers in Governmemnt 97% were Union officials....never held a proper job or run a business....Scary thought....
Our encumbent Prime Minister is woman who has no idea,....& in a power struggle she managed to oust the prime minister who was voted in,,,..
However its all about to end ,.....they have decided to call an election,.....in November,.....the rats are now leaving the sinking ship....safe with thier lifetime Pensions for 10 years of incompetant service...
It just goes on & on....

The problem we have here is same as US, too many self interests & too much pocket lining, ...too much incometance...rant over,

On the Chocolate bar front , I'm shooting a one off life saving bar to Jim,....interesting to see how US customs treats a chocolate bar......lol

Edited on Feb 21, 2013 at 10:34 AM · View previous versions

Feb 21, 2013 at 12:11 AM
stevezzzz
• • • •
p.3570 #6 · p.3570 #6 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Angry wrote:
Heres the magic jumping Bull.....

Al

Do not argue with half a ton of angry pot roast.

Feb 21, 2013 at 12:44 AM
MrPlastic
• •
p.3570 #7 · p.3570 #7 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

JWilsonphoto wrote:
The uninsurable healthcare promise, from the bill we had to pass to see what's in it, was discontinued last week, becase "it wasn't financially viable".

Can you link to more info, Shooter? Since my wife's an MD, I like to stay abreast of any changes in policy.

Mike

Feb 21, 2013 at 01:23 AM
Glenn Watson
• • • •
p.3570 #8 · p.3570 #8 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Hi Mark: Is that a simulator or the real deal?

Feb 21, 2013 at 03:23 AM
yipDog
• •
p.3570 #9 · p.3570 #9 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Rare sight in Mesa, AZ. The Superstitions covered in snow. It was a very odd day...snow, lighting, hail, rain, biggest double rainbow I've ever seen, entire sky was bright orange at sunset.
And I decided to do a panorama that will print approx 22 feet wide!
Anyone need art for a large conference room?

Feb 21, 2013 at 03:46 AM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3570 #10 · p.3570 #10 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

MrPlastic wrote:
Can you link to more info, Shooter? Since my wife's an MD, I like to stay abreast of any changes in policy.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Here it is, and it's even The Huff Post that covered it............

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/15/obamacare-uninsurable_n_2698435.html

Feb 21, 2013 at 03:48 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3570 #11 · p.3570 #11 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Hi Rob,

That pano is beautiful! I saw that you guys were getting every conceivable form of wx, and figured there would be some dramatic opportunities for all the talent that resides in the great state of AZ.

On a technical note, did you shoot the segments in portrait mode, or landscape. Any special head? I've been looking into pano gear for a couple of assignments, but I'm more confused about the technique/tools than I was when I started.

Again, remarkable composition and technical work. That would be absolutely breathtaking in 22' form!

Feb 21, 2013 at 03:54 AM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3570 #12 · p.3570 #12 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

A couple of days ago it was bumping 80 here. This morning I finished up a shoot in sleet and 39 degrees. Never boring.

Feb 21, 2013 at 03:56 AM
Colin Giersberg
• • • •
p.3570 #13 · p.3570 #13 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Hi David,

Isn't it amazing that common sense can't find it's way into any facet of the political spectrum? Can you buy a jumbo sized Snickers in NY? Can you buy a big steak? Can you buy a carton of Marlboros? Why would you draw a line with a soft drink? And, just where in the heck do you stop drawing lines once you have insinuated yourself into the citizenry's private lives? Maybe we should have a federal "cash for coke" program where we use tax dollars to buy soft drinks back from the public for multiples of it's street value?
...Show more

Feb 21, 2013 at 04:05 AM
MMcGrath
• • • •
p.3570 #14 · p.3570 #14 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Glenn Watson wrote:
Hi Mark: Is that a simulator or the real deal?

Glenn,

Thats the real deal mate. The blue on the windows is due to it being shot around dawn.

Mark

Feb 21, 2013 at 07:11 AM
stevezzzz
• • • •
p.3570 #15 · p.3570 #15 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

MMcGrath wrote:
Glenn,

Thats the real deal mate. The blue on the windows is due to it being shot around dawn.

Mark

It's a stunning shot, Mark. How did you talk your way into the cockpit with a camera for takeoff?

Feb 21, 2013 at 01:23 PM
gerov
• • • • •
p.3570 #16 · p.3570 #16 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Beautiful pano, Rob. I'd also like to hear how the shot was composed and what gear you used.

Gero

Feb 21, 2013 at 01:41 PM
MMcGrath
• • • •
p.3570 #17 · p.3570 #17 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

No talking / string pulling required.
At the time that photo was taken, I was one of the few company employees who was flight deck authorised for travel due to the nature of what was my then job.

Feb 21, 2013 at 01:52 PM
astrobrian
• • •
p.3570 #18 · p.3570 #18 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Wow Rob that pano is truly beautiful. Just about every color in the spectrum captured there.

Feb 21, 2013 at 02:16 PM
Leo Hursh
• • •
p.3570 #19 · p.3570 #19 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Gorgeous pano Rob!

I shot this last evening while waiting for the sunset to develop. I had to beg for a bit of forgiveness from my wife for being home late for dinner.

Feb 21, 2013 at 02:58 PM
Leo Hursh
• • •
p.3570 #20 · p.3570 #20 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

And this is what it turned into...

Feb 21, 2013 at 03:00 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell