Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of naturephoto1's message #11349009 « Fuji X-E1 tips and tricks »

naturephoto1
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Fuji X-E1 tips and tricks

Ok, I have some photos of the RRS and Novoflex gear along with some of Leica R lenses. Unfortunately, my Lumix G1 that I was using to these photos fell from the QR (apparently not totally locked in and is damaged). The camera and lens need to go to Panasonic for repair. But, that is my problem to deal with, first camera to fall like this or to be dropped in 15? or more years.

The first photo shows my X-E1 along with the RRS L bracket and grip, the Novoflex R to Fuji Adapter, mentioned above, Novoflex Rotating Collar mentioned above, Canon Electronic Remote Release, Soft release (quite small to the right in front, and 5 of my Leica R lenses.

The second photo shows the X-E1 loaded onto the RRS L bracket and grip.

The third photo shows the 2 Novoflex parts- the Leica R adapter, and the Novoflex rotating collar.

The fourth photo shows the X-E1 with the RRS L bracket and grip mounted onto my tripod; the lens is my Leica R 24mm f2.8 mounted onto the Novoflex R adapter.

Rich

Feb 14, 2013 at 09:25 PM

Previous versions of naturephoto1's message #11349009 « Fuji X-E1 tips and tricks »