Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Cphoto1954's message #11341222 « FREE from Canon »

Cphoto1954
Upload & Sell: On
FREE from Canon

When I first joined some years ago I got a small CPS pin from them. So this is the only other item I've received from them.

I did have a 16-35 f2.8 lens that had some softness issues that creaped in after some time. It was totally out of warranty. They fixed it, no questions asked, and expedited it both ways to me (In and out in 9 days). All that with my free me mebership.

Feb 11, 2013 at 06:34 PM
Cphoto1954
FREE from Canon

When I first joined some years ago I got a small CPS pin from them. So this is the only other item I've received from them.

I did have a 16-35 f2.8 lens that had some softness issues that creeped in after some time. It was totally out of warranty. They fixed it, no questions asked, and expedited it both ways to me (In and out in 9 days). All that with my free me mebership.

Feb 11, 2013 at 06:34 PM
Cphoto1954
FREE from Canon

I did have a 16-35 f2.8 lens that had some softness issues that creaped in after some time. It was totally out of warranty. They fixed it, no questions asked, and expedited it both ways to me (In and out in 9 days). All that with my free memebership.

Feb 11, 2013 at 06:33 PM

Previous versions of Cphoto1954's message #11341222 « FREE from Canon »