Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of tgrando's message #11331951 « Iguazu Falls »

tgrando
Upload & Sell: Off
Iguazu Falls

Hello all. I haven't posted in a while, been awfully busy, but I still find time to admire the many images here.

My wife and I took a recent trip to South America and spent some time at Iguazu Falls. I'd been before, but she's always wanted to go. We visited both sides, but since I'd shot the Argentine side before, I spent most of our couple of days there just having fun and relaxing. I did manage to shoot a few on the Brazilian side, and came away with this one. The water was an unattractive brown, so I decided to just remove color altogether. Any comments or critiques are welcome and appreciated.

Feb 07, 2013 at 09:36 PM
tgrando
Iguazu Falls

Hello all. I haven't posted in a while, been awfully busy, but I still find time to admire the many images here.

My wife and I took a recent trip to South America and spent some time at Iguazu Falls. I'd been before, but she's always wanted to go. We visited both sides, but since I'd shot the Argentine side before, I spent most of our couple of days there just having fun and relaxing. I did manage to shoot a few on the Brazilian side, and came away with this one. The water was an unattractive brown, so I decided to just remove color altogether. Any comments or critiques are welcome and appreciated.

Feb 07, 2013 at 09:36 PM
tgrando
Iguazu Falls

Feb 07, 2013 at 08:58 PM

Previous versions of tgrando's message #11331951 « Iguazu Falls »