Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of tarsierspectra's message #11319764 « Sold: Canon 1Ds Mark III »

tarsierspectra
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon 1Ds Mark III

Item 1: Used Canon 1Ds Mark III

I am offering used 1Ds Mark III for sale. It is in a great condition. It has been used by me only. I am a non professional who has not used the camera much but it did travel with me twice a year on vacations for about 3 years. It has minor signs of usage which you can see on the pictures below. The screens (the main one and two little ones) have been protected with a clear film which I purchased and put on the camera as soon as I started using the camera. So the screens are in mint condition as you can see on the photos below. I removed the protective screens so you won't be getting them as they were a bit scuffed up. The paint around the logos is a bit chipped off, please look at the pictures below. It comes with all original accessories except the camera strap is not original but it is brand new Canon strap. You will also get extra battery (so 1 original and one extra). Also, I used a Really Right Staff L plate with it so I am including it as well, it is over a $180 item. The plate is perfect for vertical and horizontal mounting with quick release tripod mount/ballhead. The sensor was professionally cleaned by Canon recently and the camera hasn't been used since. It comes in original packaging and all the manuals and software unopened.
The shutter count is about 25000.

I decided to go lighter when I travel so that's the reason I am selling it even though it's a wonderful camera.

Here is the list of all the items included:

1. The camera body itself

2. Original box

3. English and Spanish manual

4. 2 batteries

5. DC coupler

6. Battery charger

7. Canon strap (not original)

8. Original cables

9. Really Right Staff B1DMkIII-L L-plate

I am new to Fred Miranda's Buy and Sell so I don't have any "rating". I am trying to avoid selling on ebay these days but you can see my feedback there under "anysecondnow". I don't know how else I can make myself look trustworthy here.

Price: $2500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Feb 08, 2013 at 06:01 PM
tarsierspectra

I am offering used 1Ds Mark III for sale. It is in a great condition. It has been used by me only. I am a non professional who has not used the camera much but it did travel with me twice a year on vacations for about 3 years. It has minor signs of usage which you can see on the pictures below. The screens (the main one and two little ones) have been protected with a clear film which I purchased and put on the camera as soon as I started using the camera. So the screens are in mint condition as you can see on the photos below. I removed the protective screens so you won't be getting them as they were a bit scuffed up. The paint around the logos is a bit chipped off, please look at the pictures below. It comes with all original accessories except the camera strap is not original but it is brand new Canon strap. You will also get extra battery (so 1 original and one extra). Also, I used a Really Right Staff L plate with it so I am including it as well, it is over a $180 item. The plate is perfect for vertical and horizontal mounting with quick release tripod mount/ballhead. The sensor was professionally cleaned by Canon recently and the camera hasn't been used since. It comes in original packaging and all the manuals and software unopened.
The shutter count is about 25000.

I decided to go lighter when I travel so that's the reason I am selling it even though it's a wonderful camera.

2. Original box

4. 2 batteries

5. DC coupler

6. Battery charger

8. Original cables

I am new to Fred Miranda's Buy and Sell so I don't have any "rating". I am trying to avoid selling on ebay these days but you can see my feedback there under "anysecondnow". I don't know how else I can make myself look trustworthy here.

Price: $2600.00

Feb 04, 2013 at 08:32 PM
tarsierspectra

2. Original box

4. 2 batteries

5. DC coupler

6. Battery charger

8. Original cables

Price: $2600.00

Feb 02, 2013 at 07:30 PM

Previous versions of tarsierspectra's message #11319764 « Sold: Canon 1Ds Mark III »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.