Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of zhangyue's message #11296169 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »

zhangyue
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

Don't want over react this color thing.it is very personal. It could be just my personal preference. During pp, I feel leica seems give me more freedom than D700. And the good thing of it it's output really depend on your preference. Other than Canikon's similar output. Leica camera is more like artist tool and Canikon more like the tool get job done quickly and nicely.

Joe, they don't support leica? I seems remember they have leica listed. Another question is how many licsens I can get for my multiple computer?
Do they have profile created for each film simulation or just a bunch of slider tweak?

Joe I will add some WO shot lately. They are most portrait. I can tell you: they are decent sharp but bokeh is not as good as your RX1 for sure if that is what you want know

I enjoy your film shots. More please.
Edward, I agree with your opinion about all this color thing, it is very personal, no right or no wrong. Especially for guys from film, my first serious camera is D700, it give me some expectation preference I had. I slowly love M more and more since then.
Ron, you can bring any photo as example of good skin tone. You are expert for this color tweak thing And I feel it require a lots of experience to do so.

From iPhone at airplane 10000m at air

Jan 24, 2013 at 08:20 PM

Previous versions of zhangyue's message #11296169 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »