Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of sboerup's message #11295835 « Critique your pricing! - 2013 »

sboerup
Upload & Sell: On
2013 Pricing Critique

So I did a pricing critique early in 2012, and hopefully I helped at least one person The thread was recently bumped, and honestly I don\'t know how many people I had missed in the process. Without it getting too messy in that thread I figured I\'d start another one.

Instructions, please read this first!
Something I\'m passionate about is sales, and how to increase sales for photographers. Far too many photographers are pricing themselves below profitability, but there are more pricing themselves below their potential. Post your website, and I\'ll guess how much I think people are spending based on:
-your presentation (website aesthetics, user interface, your first 5 images)
-your stated price (how much you are saying you charge)

I\'ll then present what I think you could be making with a few small changes.

If you\'re interested, post a link to your site!

NOTE: This is NOT based on your work, simply your presentation of information and STATED price. I\'m trying to act like your client and get an idea of how much I would spend by hiring you. So, if what I post is lower than you expected, your clients might be getting the same vibe. If you expect clients to spend more than what you are getting, you might be communicating ineffectively on your site.

Rules
1. Please only post your website, not someone elses.
2. This isn\'t about ego stroking, so if you are upset/discouraged/happy/curious why I posted a given price range for your site, please don\'t take it personally I\'m only trying to help and give suggestions on how to improve.
3. If you participated in the first one, this is still fair game, but I would like to get as many people as I couldn\'t help last time first.
4. If you use keywords in your link, I will NOT critique your site. Just post the URL, thats all

Jan 24, 2013 at 01:35 PM
sboerup
2013 Pricing Critique

So I did a pricing critique early in 2012, and hopefully I helped at least one person The thread was recently bumped, and honestly I don\'t know how many people I had missed in the process. Without it getting too messy in that thread I figured I\'d start another one.

Something I\'m passionate about is sales, and how to increase sales for photographers. Far too many photographers are pricing themselves below profitability, but there are more pricing themselves below their potential. Post your website, and I\'ll guess how much I think people are spending based on:

NOTE: This is NOT based on your work, simply your presentation of information and STATED price. I\'m trying to act like your client and get an idea of how much I would spend by hiring you.

Rules
2. This isn\'t about ego stroking, so if you are upset/discouraged/happy/curious why I posted a given price range for your site, please don\'t take it personally I\'m only trying to help and give suggestions on how to improve.
3. If you participated in the first one, this is still fair game, but I would like to get as many people as I couldn\'t help last time first.
4. If you use keywords in your link, I will NOT critique your site. Just post the URL, thats all

Jan 24, 2013 at 01:15 PM
sboerup
2013 Pricing Critique

NOTE: This is NOT based on your work, simply your presentation of information and STATED price. I\'m trying to act like your client and get an idea of how much I would spend by hiring you.

Rules

Jan 24, 2013 at 01:10 PM

Previous versions of sboerup's message #11295835 « Critique your pricing! - 2013 »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.