Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Jabberwockt's message #11294839 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »

Jabberwockt
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

Nice atmospheric shots of the boat. The film shots are quite informative.

I'm still struggling a bit with the M9's colors but as an additional data point, I've found that the colors when processed through Lightroom using both the Embedded and the Adobe Standard profile to be a slight bit different than what a custom profile built with a Colorchecker would produce. I tried making an animated GIF but failed, but if you open each in a separate tab in your browser and flip through these, you can see the colors change slightly, even after having been converted to sRGB.

Larger

Larger

Larger

Jan 24, 2013 at 05:26 AM
Jabberwockt

Nice atmospheric shots of the boat.

I'm still struggling a bit with the M9's colors but as an additional data point, I've found that the colors when processed through Lightroom using both the Embedded and the Adobe Standard profile to be a slight bit different than what a custom profile built with a Colorchecker would produce. I tried making an animated GIF but failed, but if you open each in a separate tab in your browser and flip through these, you can see the colors change slightly, even after having been converted to sRGB.

Larger

Larger

Larger

Jan 24, 2013 at 04:47 AM
Jabberwockt

Nice atmospheric shots of the boat.

I'm still struggling a bit with the M9's colors but as an additional data point, I've found that the colors when processed through Lightroom using both the Embedded and the Adobe standard to be a slight bit different than what a custom profile built with a Colorchecker would produce. I tried making an animated GIF but failed, but if you open each in a separate tab in your browser and flip through these, you can see the colors change slightly, even after having been converted to sRGB.

Larger

Larger

Larger

Jan 24, 2013 at 04:39 AM

Previous versions of Jabberwockt's message #11294839 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »