Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Stoffer's message #11284235 « Help: Weird sound from new EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS MK II »

Stoffer
Upload & Sell: Off
Help: Weird sound from new EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS MK II

Hi everybody, I need a bit of help here.

I just bought the wonderful EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS MK II. The image quality is really wow!

I don\'t know whether this is a potential issue, but here goes: There is small sound - almost like a loose screw - coming from it when I rotate the lens 90 degree from normal to upright position - and verse versa. But I\'m thinking that it could just be the IS-group that is setting itself in its cave? I think I heard about this before?

Anyway, the IS works really great, is it doesn\'t seem broken, and the sound is coming whether or not the lens is attached to the camera and with the IS no and off.

Could somebody just check with their IS-lens if they have the same \"issue\"? The IS is working near silent on my BTW, no weird sounds when I just use it.

Jan 20, 2013 at 03:01 AM

Previous versions of Stoffer's message #11284235 « Help: Weird sound from new EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS MK II »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.