Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Oosty's message #11262418 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

Oosty
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

mike-in-ak wrote:
For my Aurora work I use either / both D300 & D700 with several different MF Nikkor's. 24mm /2, 28mm /2, 35mm /1.4, 50mm /1.4, or the Noct 58mm /1.2

58mm is about as long as I care to go and I prefer not to go any wider than 20mm.

I also have many other MF in the bag. Manual focus is the only way I can feed my "fast glass" habit. Nobody wants them because it takes a bit longer to get the picture.

Welcome Mike - you've definitely come to the right place.

[B]Our opening statement is "My name is (Peter) and I'm a Nikon MF junkie" - we're still working on our version of the 12 Step Plan![/B]

Jan 12, 2013 at 06:07 AM
Oosty
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

mike-in-ak wrote:
For my Aurora work I use either / both D300 & D700 with several different MF Nikkor's. 24mm /2, 28mm /2, 35mm /1.4, 50mm /1.4, or the Noct 58mm /1.2

58mm is about as long as I care to go and I prefer not to go any wider than 20mm.

I also have many other MF in the bag. Manual focus is the only way I can feed my "fast glass" habit. Nobody wants them because it takes a bit longer to get the picture.

Welcome Mike - you've definitely come to the right place.

Our opening statement is "My name is (Peter) and I'm a Nikon MF junkie" - we're still working on our version of the 12 Step Plan!

Jan 12, 2013 at 06:06 AM

Previous versions of Oosty's message #11262418 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »