Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of astrobrian's message #11254056 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

astrobrian
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Mustangs Air to Air: The Sequel

JWilsonphoto wrote:
My next 5D arrived this afternoon, it will go into service at HQ tomorrow. Once it's configured and loaded, my storage and back up system should be back to a comfortable level with enough space for 2013 and a little beyond. The Drobos have finally allowed me to begin consolidating, thereby reducing a bunch of peripheral drives and smaller arrays. Simpler is better.

You've got the Doolittle shots nailed down perfect Jim.

Edit: TOPP San Jacinto Monument, sunrise

Jan 09, 2013 at 04:04 AM
astrobrian
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Mustangs Air to Air: The Sequel

JWilsonphoto wrote:
My next 5D arrived this afternoon, it will go into service at HQ tomorrow. Once it's configured and loaded, my storage and back up system should be back to a comfortable level with enough space for 2013 and a little beyond. The Drobos have finally allowed me to begin consolidating, thereby reducing a bunch of peripheral drives and smaller arrays. Simpler is better.

You've got the Doolittle shots nailed down perfect Jim.

Jan 09, 2013 at 04:02 AM

Previous versions of astrobrian's message #11254056 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »