Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Skarkowtsky's message #11252620 « FIXED: Need HTML5 code help »

Skarkowtsky
Upload & Sell: Off
Need HTML5 code help

Really simple for the right person. I'm using a WordPress theme. The homepage gallery option I chose in the theme has a great slideshow feature, but the site menu is coded to appear as a rollover when the mouse is anywhere on the browser.

This is a major problem for iPhone and iPad viewers as the menu never loads (obviously), and they can't enter the actual site, but only view the slideshow.

I think I've found the strand of code using Firebug (for CSS), but I don't know what to change it to. Also, I can edit values and code, etc. but I don't know of a way to save my changes, and the code keeps reverting back to the default settings from the developer.

I've reached out to the developer, but like many of them on ThemeForest, although he boasts how the CSS is modifiable, won't tell me how to change it to my liking. I'm not a coder, and this is just one minor tweak I need to make to make the site work across all platforms.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!
John

Please visit the site to see what I'm referring to www.johnsurace.com

Jan 08, 2013 at 07:26 PM

Previous versions of Skarkowtsky's message #11252620 « FIXED: Need HTML5 code help »