Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of JimBuchanan's message #11239766 « What is your most recent (alt) lens purchase? »

JimBuchanan
Upload & Sell: On
Re: What is your most recent (alt) lens purchase?

Taylor Sherman wrote:
Leica Macro-Elmarit-R 60/2.8 (3-cam). Think the SN puts it at 1986.

That looks just like mine. I have a EF bayonet on mine and a calibrated EF-NEX adapter for the NEX cameras. The Macro-Elmarit-R 60/2.8 is the only prime lens I've seen that doesn't have any form of infinity focus adjustment. I took it completely apart and no adjustment I could find. I adjusted mine by varying the thickness of the EF bayonet spacer. It's a tad front heavy on the NEX, but nothing a good grip can't handle.

Jan 04, 2013 at 05:14 AM
JimBuchanan

Taylor Sherman wrote:

That looks just like mine. I have a EF bayonet on mine and a calibrated EF-NEX adapter for the NEX cameras. The Macro-Elmarit-R 60/2.8 is the only prime lens I've seen that doesn't have any form of infinity focus adjustment. I took it completely apart and no adjustment I could find. I adjusted mine by varying the thickness of the EF bayonet spacer. It's a tad front heavy on the NEX, but nothing a good grip can't handle.

Jan 04, 2013 at 05:09 AM
JimBuchanan

Taylor Sherman wrote:

That looks just like mine. I have a EF bayonet on mine and a calibrated EF-NEX adapter for the NEX cameras. The Macro-Elmarit-R 60/2.8 is the only prime lens I've seen that doesn't have any form of infinity focus. I took it completely apart and no adjustment I could find. I adjusted mine by varying the thickness of the EF bayonet spacer. It's a tad front heavy on the NEX, but nothing a good grip can't handle.

Jan 04, 2013 at 02:18 AM

Previous versions of JimBuchanan's message #11239766 « What is your most recent (alt) lens purchase? »