Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of airfrogusmc's message #11233899 « Leica M/X/T/S/Q/ SL Picture Thread »

airfrogusmc
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

ricardovaste wrote:
airfrogusmc wrote:

rscheffler wrote:

These are great... even if the first isn\'t a Leica photo ;-).

My Leica funds sadly took a big dent over x-mas. I came down with flu-like symptoms for nearly two weeks and missed a couple of jobs, which were pretty important financially. So the beginning of 2013 will start with a huge bag of rice and an empty Leica jar by the looks of it . On a not so unrelated note (as they seem to be discussed together on FM for some reason) Santa did bring me a nice watch .

I look forward to eyeing your 2013 Leica photos for many, many months w/o one of my own ;-)

Sorry to hear you were sick. The Mrs was sick the entire holiday from a few days before Christmas to just now starting to get better. I might be loosing a big client (using a different agency) in 2013. I hope not becuse the work was always exciting and interesting and I really need them. I hope that you have a wonderful 2013 even though its getting off to a bumpy start.

Jan 02, 2013 at 06:38 AM
airfrogusmc
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

ricardovaste wrote:
airfrogusmc wrote:

rscheffler wrote:

These are great... even if the first isn\'t a Leica photo ;-).

My Leica funds sadly took a big dent over x-mas. I came down with flu-like symptoms for nearly two weeks and missed a couple of jobs, which were pretty important financially. So the beginning of 2013 will start with a huge bag of rice and an empty Leica jar by the looks of it . On a not so unrelated note (as they seem to be discussed together on FM for some reason) Santa did bring me a nice watch .

I look forward to eyeing your 2013 Leica photos for many, many months w/o one of my own ;-)

Sorry to hear you were sick. The Mrs was sick the entire holiday from a few days before Christmas to just now starting to get better. I might be loosing a big client (different agency) in 2013. I hope not becuse the work was always exciting and interesting and I really need them. I hope that you have a wonderful 2013 even though its getting off to a bumpy start.

Jan 01, 2013 at 07:13 PM

Previous versions of airfrogusmc's message #11233899 « Leica M/X/T/S/Q/ SL Picture Thread »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.