Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of K6AZ's message #11191650 « Nikon's Secret Sale Starts on Friday 12/14 »

K6AZ
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Nikon's Secret Sale Starts on Friday 12/14

waitebe wrote:
I just received a call from Amazon and they can't do a price fix.
They also said I cannot return my body for full price since I have used the camera. Had I not, I could've done a normal return and then purchased the kit.

Email:
Hello Ben,
First of all thank you for taking my call this morning. I'm sorry, but I've confirmed that your order didn't meet all of the qualifications for receiving the free lens promotional offer that exists today.
I appreciate your graciousness as I shared this news with you over the phone.
The camera and lens come packaged from Nikon in the same box and we can't separate the two.
I hope you'll be able to take advantage of future promotions. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

I was pretty sure they didn't have a price protection policy but that bit about not being able to return camera gear because you used it is rubbish. I stopped buying cameras and/or lenses from Amazon after I was stock twice with obviously used/returned lenses four years ago. You might want to dig through your Amazon account and see if you can actually process a return through your account and see if there is such a policy in writing.

Dec 14, 2012 at 07:34 PM

Previous versions of K6AZ's message #11191650 « Nikon's Secret Sale Starts on Friday 12/14 »