Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11179915 « Diado Moriyama shooting jpg with a P&S »

RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Diado Moriyama shooting jpg with a P&S

Bifurcator wrote:

I like the shot with the nipple! Nipples, yeah buddy!

Sorry ... can't take credit for that one.

Disclaimer:
Many of my uploads are reworks of others images ... who have asked for input / opinion in the Photo Critique Forum, or similar. In fact, (currently) the ONLY image on "My Uploads, Page 1" that is mine, is the "Aligned" ... all others are part of processing / composition / color dialogues being shared with other FM members and THEIR images.

In case you might be wondering why so many of others, so few of mine ... helping others work through their requested challenges (better, worse or no help), helps improve my ability to consider my own challenges contained within our craft. Participating in such with other FM'ers is an "Iron Sharpens Iron" kind of thing, imo.

Dec 10, 2012 at 05:43 PM
RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Diado Moriyama shooting jpg with a P&S

Bifurcator wrote:

I like the shot with the nipple! Nipples, yeah buddy!

Sorry ... can't take credit for that one.

Disclaimer:
Many of my uploads are reworks of others images ... who have asked for input / opinion in the Photo Critique Forum, or similar. In fact, (currently) the ONLY image on "My Uploads, Page 1" that is mine, is the "Aligned" ... all others are part of processing / composition / color dialogues being shared with other FM members and THEIR images.

Dec 10, 2012 at 05:32 PM

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11179915 « Diado Moriyama shooting jpg with a P&S »