Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of MarkdV's message #11164431 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

MarkdV
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Georg, love the photo of the firemen. especially as they all seem to be ignoring the actual fire except for the one guy in the background. Not sure how you want the framing better, I love it as it is.

Matt, great portrait of Brandon but it does make him look like he's a evil mastermind in his lair about to blow something up (or maybe the remote opens the tank of sharks with lasers on their heads). Good that you're training him to take over, be careful or you'll get back after your treatment and he'll have taken over your place in this thread. On that subject, I really hope all the best for you and that surgery is successful to fix the issue with your neck.

Philippe - amazing second set from the fair. I start to run out of superlatives for your photos so apologies if I repeat myself.

Lastly thanks to everyone for their kind words on the set from Zurich on Saturday night. I appreciate all your feedback.

Kind regards,
Mark.

Dec 04, 2012 at 06:36 AM

Previous versions of MarkdV's message #11164431 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »