Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Kee Woo Rhee's message #11159137 « A Rainbow at the Death Valley!!?? »

Kee Woo Rhee
Upload & Sell: On
A Rainbow at the Death Valley!!??

Hello Jeffrey,
I appreciate it very much for your pondering with my photo to see what kind of cropping will make the photo better.
I see that you emphasized the rainbow by clipping areas which I think they are important to be there though.
I like my composition much better with the vastness of Death Valley still intact, with the rainbow within.
To simply put it, I do not agree with your cropping.
Kee

Dec 02, 2012 at 06:57 AM
Kee Woo Rhee

Hello Jeffrey,
I appreciate it very much for your pondering with my photo to see what kind of cropping will make the photo better.
I see that you emphasized the rainbow by clipping areas which I think they are important to be there though.
I like my composition much better with the vastness of Death Valley still intact, with the rainbow within.
Kee

Dec 02, 2012 at 06:57 AM
Kee Woo Rhee

Hello Jeffrey,
I see that you emphasized the rainbow by clipping areas which I think they are important to be there.
Kee

Dec 02, 2012 at 06:51 AM
Kee Woo Rhee
Re: A Rainbow at the Death Valley!!??

Thanks Fred Miranda,
I agree with you that Nature was kind to provide me wonderful opportunity.
It was a happy occasion to see the rainbow with right kind of light.
I enjoy your DV photo a lot.
Kee

Dec 01, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Previous versions of Kee Woo Rhee's message #11159137 « A Rainbow at the Death Valley!!?? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.