Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of douglasf13's message #11156545 « Alt Accessories: bags, tripods, straps, hoods, etc. »

douglasf13
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Alt Accessories: bags, tripods, straps, hoods, etc.

zhangyue wrote:
Carsten, I don;t know how you feel, but once I see there is no handle on the top of the bag is a deal break to me. My billingham leica bag is a PIA to work with. Every time, I try to lift the bag up make me think how stupid design it is? Every single time.

I\'m not sure about Carsten\'s ACAM-7100, but my GCAM-7200, which is very similar (except that it has leather on the flap,) has a carry handle/strap that you can remove.

Popflash had a deal on these for a while, and I think I got the GCAM-7200 for something like $150-$200 last year, if I remember correctly. It looks like they\'re $350 now.

p.s. to answer Jeff\'s question, mine doesn\'t have a velcro silencer (it also doesn\'t have the buckle closure that Carsten\'s has.)

edit* On the popflash website, it does show Carsten\'s bag having the carry handle attached.

Nov 30, 2012 at 07:30 PM

Previous versions of douglasf13's message #11156545 « Alt Accessories: bags, tripods, straps, hoods, etc. »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.