Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Wilbus's message #11127653 « OM-D & PEN Images »

Wilbus
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: OM-D Images

Wooow miss reading the thread for a day or so and suddenly I got three more pages to read through! :-)

There are some absolutely stunning pictures in here yes but I also have to agree that yours, Juju, have really stood out in many ways, your seascapes are amazing and it makes me realize I should get out more and walk after work and on weekends and take advantage of the fact that I too live close to the sea.

Having said that the entire thread has a very high standard and even though I may not comment on everything I truly enjoy and take inspiration from pretty much every single photo in here, they are different in many ways and it shows the enjoyment of photography, one subject can be shot in millions of ways depending on who does it.

The EM-5 in it self does not take better (or worse) photos than any other camera but I believe it has gotten quite a few of us out shooting more (I changed from a D700, it was too cumbersome to carry around, especially with the 24-70) and that alone gets us more creative.

Ps.

Jman, you should stop posting photos from the 35-100, I had my mind set on only using primes (as I don't normally like zooms) but you are starting to change my mind so... stop! :P

Nov 19, 2012 at 06:39 AM
Wilbus
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: OM-D Images

Wooow miss reading the thread for a day or so and suddenly I got three more pages to read through! :-)

There are some absolutely stunning pictures in here yes but I also have to agree that yours, Juju, have really stood out in many ways, your seascapes are amazing and it makes me realize I should get out more and walk after work and on weekends and take advantage of the fact that I too live close to the sea.

Having said that the entire thread has a very high standard and even though I may not comment on everything I truly enjoy and take inspiration from pretty much every single photo in here, they are different in many ways and it shows the enjoyment of photography, one subject can be shot in millions of ways depending on who does it.

The EM-5 in it self does not take better (or worse) photos than any other camera but I believe it has gotten quite a few of us out shooting more (I changed from a D700, it was too cumbersome to carry around, especially with the 24-70) and that alone gets us more creative.

Ps.

Jman, you should stop posting photos from the 35-100, I had my mind set on only using primes (as I don't normally like zooms) but you are starting to change my mind so... stop! :-P

Nov 19, 2012 at 06:34 AM

Previous versions of Wilbus's message #11127653 « OM-D & PEN Images »